What Information we collect?
We collect two types of data and information from Users who register or participate in the token sale.
The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a User(s), which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Site (“Non-personal Information”), even if you do not participate or register to the token sale. We are not aware of the identity of a User from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. Wi-Fi usage, browser type, language preference, access time, etc.) in order to enhance the functionality of our Site. We may also collect information on your activity on the Site (e.g. installed apps, search queries, clicks, actions, etc.).
The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may, with reasonable effort, identify an individual (“Personal Information”). Such information includes:
- Device Information: We may also collect Personal Information from your device. Such information includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g. MAC address and UUID) and other information which relates to your activity through the Site.
- Payment Information: In order for you to participate in the token sale, you may be required to share personal information within the Site or with our trusted payment processor. Such personal information may include your name, billing address, identity number, financial information (e.g. your credit card number, bank account, ewallet address, etc.) and any other information which is required in order to complete your participation.
We may collect and use the information for the following:
- Conducting the token sale;
- Setting up User’s account;
- Verifying your identity and determining your eligibility to participate in the token sale;
- Communicating with you – sending you notices regarding the token sale, providing you with technical information, support, and responding to any customer service issue you may have;
- Marketing and advertising;
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates and services;
- Conducting statistical and analytical purposes, intended to improve the Site.
We may transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies and subcontractors.
We may also share Personal Information with our trusted third party providers, who may be located in different jurisdictions across the world, for any of the following purposes:
- Providing you with our Service, including providing a personalized display of our Site;
- Storing and processing such information on our behalf;
- Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics;
We may also disclose information if we have good faith to believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our Users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client personal data, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
When you use our Site, we may store cookies on your computer (as well as other tracking technologies like web beacons, pixels etc.) in order to facilitate and customize your use of our Site. A cookie is a small data text file, which a website stores on your computer’s hard drive (if your web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify you to us. Our cookies may store information regarding your registration to the token sale and Account information. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but such disabling may cause some of the features of our Site to not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
You may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of personal information by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights apply to European Users and are not absolute, they may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or receive more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection, or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
We forbid Users under the age of 16 to register or participate in the token sale. In the event that we become aware that a user under the age of 16 has shared any information, we will discard such information. If have any reason to believe that a minor under 16 years of age has shared any information with us, please contact us at email@example.com
If you have any general questions about the Site or the information we collect about you and how we use it, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org